This past Sunday, we had the Child Dedication. There were so many kidlets and babies to be dedicated. Vren....a youth in our church wrote a song for this service and it was really good. She did an amazing job. Alethia helped with her fantastic piano playing. For the actual dedication, we didn't get any pics. Bummer I know, but the camera that was being used was not working. But after the dedication, Amy took a couple pics of us. If you know Dale at all, he does not really like his picture taken and so he makes goofy faces - hence in these pics he is making goofy faces. I tried and Amy tried to just get him to smile but to no avail.
And since I had this pics emailed to me, I couldn't use my own editing program. So you are just gonna have to like them as they are. Hopefully the pictures that the church photo people took I will get soon and then I will more pics up.
No comments:
Post a Comment