On the 19th of this month, I took Jude in for his 6 month check-up. He is 27 3/18th inches long, 17.1 lbs and his head is 17.4 inches around. He is growing really fast!!!! He is really healthly. Next check-up isn't til he is 9 months old. Oh my, and that will come by so quickly.
So this is what has been up with me and Dale, not much. :)
Dale is busy working lots and then taking care of things around the house. Me, taking of the house, taking care of Jude and all the other normal things I do, keep me busy....most days.
For Christmas Day, we are coming to spend the day with Amy and Charles and the rest of the family and Nita. Really looking forward to it - Mary is baking lots and making me a lemon meringue pie...that is 6 months late!!!! (Just before I had Jude she told me if I had him that day, she would make me a pie, and it would be at the house for me if I got to see her after I got out of the hospital....I saw her, just outside of the hospital, so here comes my pie!!!!!!)
Dale will be off for a long weekend this weekend. That will be nice, we will get to spend a lot of time together.
Well..that is about all for now.....Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment