Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Enjoyng the nice weather

He still loves pushing his bike more then riding it!!!

Dirt!! A boy's best friend!!!

Get a stick and a little boy is in heaven!



Total concentration....

Ohh....what was that?!?!?

Aughhhh....not fine when sand gets in your eyes....


Here's looking at you mom!!
Sorry for the blur....was off this day of pic taking, but he still is the cutest!!!



Oh looks like some buttons to play with

I am not supposed to touch it, but I did and see that cord...the little one, I pulled it down. Uh oh!

Getting ready to play!!

Just cuz

Making himself heard

He does the same thing dada does


How come I can never keep his shirts stain free!?! He gets everything on them and it doesn't go out!
Check out my teeth!!!! And dirty face!

Really blurry, but he's having so much fun with his animals from Bunny, from Dada's work

The giraffe is his favorite!!!

Playing with the giraffe

No comments: