Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The New Year Has Begun


Apparently there is something intersesting here....not sure what tho!!!
He really knows how to stick out his tongue now and make blllppppttt !!!
What did I do Mom???

Here's my smiley boy
Oh No!!! I'm losing my bottle!!!
This is how he feeds himself with bottle....sometimes
I CAN DO THIS!!!!
MOOO-OOOM!!!!!

Oh the day, the new year has begun and time is continually going by faster and faster every year. This year I know will go by so quick, because Jude will be growing so fast. The next few months will be full of milestones and accomplishments. He will be doing so many things. I am looking forward to it and at the same time, dreading it. I understand now why I have been told to cherish this time with him, because it goes by really fast and he will grow so quickly. And I can't get that time back. So, I will enjoy Jude as much as possible. All the time. Even when he is crying and I am tired.....I will try when he's screaming his face off.

Overall things are going well here. We had a good New Years....it was quiet. All 3 of us slept the year in. What a way to bring the year in.
And as you see above...here's some pics of Jude that I took today. Some cute he is!!!

1 comment:

Emma xoxo said...

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!